Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Return of the Scrunchie?

It seems like in the end most trends come back around at some point or another, so what about scrunchies? I'm not saying I am or have ever been a scrunchie fan, but it seems like one of those things that has the potential to gain popularity again, right? I mean just look at festival outfits at Coachella, a scruchie would fit in very nicely with a pair of retro sunglasses and some Levi's cutoffs. I have a prediction that next summer we might see these hair toppers again. I think they would fit in during the summer when it's hot out as opposed to the winter because of hats and turbans. Personally, I actually think they are pretty cute with a top knot on those days you just want to throw your hair up. Only time will tell, until then we'll just have to wait and see!


3 comments:

  1. I'm in love with this post!! I just recently bought a a whole bunch of lovely velvet scrunchies off of etsy for hardly any money, in colours like mint, light blue and cream... I would love for scrunchies to become fashionable again. Great post :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post :)

    ~ www.brunette-wavez.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey!
    I nominated you for the Liebster Award over on my blog. I know you have already won it but I thought your blog deserved it again!
    You don't have to participate but if you do decide to the post is here: http://emilysrambless.blogspot.co.uk/2013/08/liebster-award.html

    Emily
    xox

    ReplyDelete

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS