Monday, August 5, 2013

Eyebrows: Tips for Tweezing

Tweezing your eyebrows can be a major pain, I'm a regular tweezer and I've learned some do's and don'ts over the years...here are some tips for the perfect brows!

  • Wait to tweeze until after you've taken a shower, the steam will help soften your eyebrow hairs and make tweezing less painful.
  • If you can't stand the pain, numb your eyebrow with an ice cube.
  • Brush your eyebrows up, it might look silly but it will help you see the hairs you need to pluck.
  • Use a regular mirror, not magnified, or else you'll start plucking hairs you don't need to.
  • Figure out where your natural arch is before you start to pluck, or else you might go overboard.
  • Do not over pluck! If you do you'll have to wait a few weeks until you look normal again, yikes.
  • Once you are finished, brush your eyebrows up again and trim the tops with small cosmetic scissors.

5 comments:

  1. Cute Post! I love your point about the magnifying mirror tricking you: so easy to over pluck!!

    I just found your blog and think it's great! I wanted to invite you to check out my Sociable♥Sundays post where new bloggers can advertise themselves tot he rest of the beauty community! Here is the link: http://bit.ly/1c7TKyA

    Jenna ♥ ♥
    Northernbeauty85.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great tips! I recently decided i'm not going to get my eyebrows waxed anymore, so these tips will come in handy for sure!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. same! i stopped waxing my eyebrows and just tweeze now...i actually prefer it!

      Delete
  3. Great tips! trimming the tips is a must for me, my eyebrows are so long! haha. Love your blog :)

    Sinead | sineaddreamingagain.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS