Wednesday, March 25, 2015

New Specs




Recently, I was given the opportunity to work with the company Firmoo to collaborate on a project involving something vital to my life, glasses. Firmoo, an online glasses company who specializes in both trendy and affordable frames, sent me a pair of prescription glasses in the mail and when I received them, I couldn't have been happier. I received my glasses in less than a week after choosing them online and was impressed not only on the delivery speed, but upon opening my package, the quality of the products themselves. The glasses fit perfectly to my face shape, thanks to Firmoo's try online feature, and also came complete with a cleaning set and case. Firmoo is a great website for those looking for eye-catching frames in colors you might not find elsewhere and is also budget-friendly for those of you on a college-budget like I am. 








No comments:

Post a Comment

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS