Friday, July 31, 2015

Summer Chambray feat. eShakti



When online clothing company eShakti offered me the opportunity to collaborate with their company, I happily jumped at the chance. eShakti specializes in offering custom online clothing for women ranging from dresses to jackets and everything in-between. What drew me in about eShakti is the ability to customize a piece of clothing to exactly how you'd like to wear it, whether that means shortening or lengthening a hemline or even adding sleeves to a dress. eShakti's aim is to give their customers a high-quality piece of clothing suited to not only their style, but also their body. Since it's summertime and I'm trying to build up my wardrobe with clothing pieces well suited for future internships, I chose this geometric-patterned chambray dress. What I love about this dress is the high-quality fabric and lining used in it's creation. It's a dress designed to last through many wears and washes. When given the opportunity to customize the design of the originally tea-length dress, I opted to shorten the hemline to just above the knee. eShakti is a great website if you are looking for unique and stylish business wear, especially if you're a college student like me looking for trendy yet appropriate clothing for internships. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS