Tuesday, May 9, 2017

His and Her Belts Feat. FH Wadsworth






Flowers are blooming, sleeves are getting shorter, and spring has officially sprung! With skirts and shorts reemerging from my closet for the spring season, I have been on the hunt for statement-making pieces to help style my neutral colored wardrobe. As a fan of classic and preppy pieces, these ribbon belts from FH Wadsworth are perfect for adding a pop of color to springtime looks.

Meet Mason! My boyfriend and one of my favorite people to help me with my blog. Mason, similar to myself, has an appreciation for preppy style and a polished look. These ribbon belts are perfect for both men and women and we sported ours on Easter morning. Mason opted for the Gibson style while I went with the Kingfisher.

Thank you to FH Wadsworth for sponsoring this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS