Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Notting Hill









Greetings from across the pond! I'm officially four weeks into my summer in London and finding my rhythm of work and play. When I'm not interning or attending classes, I've been exploring my new backyard. Thanks to the Tube, anywhere in London is only a short ride away! One of the first neighborhoods I decided to explore on a sunny afternoon was Notting Hill. Known for its flowers, markets and famous blue door, this neighborhood is a gorgeous backdrop of foliage and English architecture. After a stop by 280 Notting Hill Gate to gaze upon the spot Julia Roberts and Hugh Grant fell in love, I took a visit to Biscuiteers, a biscuit boutique. This shop is a sugar coated dream. With treats too beautiful to eat and the smell of freshly baked cookies, it took all the self control in the world not to buy everything. If you're looking to take a flower-filled walk, go get lost in this fairytale neighborhood. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS